Building a new home or building on our lines? 

We are eager to assist you in starting your new electric service. To get the process started, you need the following forms filled out and returned to the co-op: 

  • New Membership Application (if you are a new member)
  • Request for Extension
  • Line Extension Policy 
  • Right-of-Way Easement
  • Wiring Affidavit
  • Winter Construction Guidelines

Once the forms are complete and returned to the office, someone will contact you to meet at the service location. 


  • All the appropriate permits from County Zoning, Health Department and local Township or City as required. 
  • The basement must be backfilled at the meter socket location, and all final excavating and grading must be completed in the cable route. 
  • A bypass meter socket must be installed, and the electrician must sign the local affidavit. The meter socket must be inspected by the local inspector, if applicable. All meter sockets shall be minimum 200 amp sockets. 
  • All line extension payments must be paid in full before installing electric service. 

Forms can be e-mailed to or mailed to P.O. Box 277, Arcadia, WI 54612, or dropped off at either of our offices.