Automatic Bill Payment
The Automatic Bill Payment is a method by which the Cooperative draws money from your bank account to pay your monthly electric bill. The payment is made automatically each month. You won't have to worry about missing a payment, and you'll save time as well as checks and postage. There's no charge for this service, which is available to all Riverland Energy Cooperative members. Once you sign up, your payment will be deducted automatically from your checking or savings account on the 20th of every month. You will receive a statement each month showing your electric usage, and the deduction will appear on your bank statement.
Auto Bill Pay Form - PDF
You may receive your statement online and make a payment online through Bill4U. Your e-bill gives you the same information you receive on your paper bill, plus these added benefits:
- You have instant access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You are notified by e-mail when your bill is due each month. You can mail in the amount due, drop it off at one of our offices, or you can pay it online.
- Any time you need a record of your bill, simply print out the information.
- Once you login, you will have access to your present bill and billing history.
- Bill4U is provided through a secure server so your information is private and safe.
Click here to enroll or log in and pay your bill.
The budget amount is based on your previous 12-month usage. The average budget amount will be adjusted from time to time depending upon the actual usage. If you were using more electricity than you were budgeted for, the budget will increase. The budget will decrease if you were using less electricity than the budgeted amount.
- Your account must be current.
- You must have been an active member of the cooperative for the past 12 months.
Call our billing department for more information or to sign up.
Payments can be dropped off at our offices in Alma, Arcadia, or Onalaska or in the drop boxes after regular business hours.